Adjustment of mutual contact between parents and children

Are you not in contact with your child, or would you like to increase contact?

Do you want to allow the other parent to have contact with your child but do not know how to arrange this?

Are you a child's relative and have lost contact with them?

Do you want to give clear rules for contact with the child and regulate it in court?

If any of these questions apply to your situation, we can help you. However, each case is different, so we recommend you contact a member of the Office to discuss the specifics of your situation and the specific foreign country.