Travelling and moving with your child between countries

Do you want to move to another country with your child?

Has your child not returned from abroad with the other parent as arranged?

Has there been a parental abduction?

Do you not know if you need the other parent's consent to travel abroad?

If any of these questions apply to your situation, we can help you. However, each case is different, so we recommend you contact a member of the Office to discuss the specifics of your situation and the specific foreign country.