Substitute care

Are you a grandparent, and would you like to apply for foster care for your grandchild?

You are a relative or acquaintance of a child who is not cared for by anyone else, and you want to apply for foster care?

Are you a child welfare authority that has supervised foster care, but the foster parents have moved abroad with the child, and you need to investigate the situation abroad?

If any of these questions apply to your situation, we can help you. However, each case is different, so we recommend you contact a member of the Office to discuss the specifics of your situation and the specific foreign country.